Sunday, June 3, 2012

Keurig has changed my life...

Or coffee and juice...that's all I need! Bought a Keurig coffee maker on Friday and OMG, what a concept! The coffee and tea are exceptional and it's super easy. I got the adapter to use our own coffee, but as Tom said after I made him a mocha..."Why?" We did a major shopping trip because I was out of juicing material and bought some Copper River salmon for dinner. I cooked it on the Traeger with some fresh squeezed lemon, Muskegee seasoning from Penzey's (thanks Chief for knocking the bottle off the table and breaking the lid...Jerk!) and made an amazing salad with salad greens, watermelon, strawberries, dried cranberries, feta cheese, glazed walnuts with a drizzle of chocolate balsamic vinegar. Okay, maybe the coffee and juice proclamation was a little premature! Dinner was outstanding! Let's see how the scale feels about that on Wednesday. Today will be mostly juice (and coffee) and I think I ordered a salad for dinner tonight. No headache this morning unless you count Jo! Went to bed with an awful kink in my neck thanks to falling asleep in the recliner. Reading is the best Sandman!

No comments:

Post a Comment