Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 2

Woke up feeling slightly nauseated with a mild headache. Blah! I was very good at dinner last night...a serving of jambalaya, some cucumbers an onions in rice wine vinegar, cottage cheese and fresh pineapple. And only 1 biscuit! The good ones too. I savored every bite, and the truth is I wasn't really hungry for another one...they just taste good. I came home from the fire station, did my chores and it was already 9:00 pm by the time I finished. I sat down to watch Modern Family with all intentions of reading Cstching Fire for awhile before going to bed. The recliner sucked me in again...recliner+warm blanket=night night...I woke up about 12:15 am...took the boys out to do their business and headed to bed. My left knee hurts today and my left toes have that fiery feeling. I noticed a small rash developing "down there"...shit! Working a 10 hour shift today and thinking about all I have to do overwhelms me. Hope to get out early enough to gas up the car and feed Kitty Troute and go to Zumba tonight. It would be really easy to blow it off, but I think for my well being I should make it a priority. Feeling kind of blah...wet spot noticed on the seat when we arrived at work...Sam??? Jo has crapped twice since we got to work...once IN the office! Is this a test?

No comments:

Post a Comment