Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Thank you to our military service people who keep us safe every day and remember those who have sacrificed that we might have freedom. It's a grey day here,,,I thought summer had finally arrived, but evidently not. Woke with a slight headache this morning, but feel it is most likely due to a face full of pom as I sleep. I'm probably allergic to dog dander! Go figure! Coffee is helping to erase the headache. Tom is home so I can introduce him to the green juices. I think he will be pleasantly surprised as I was. It's my Friday, so looking forward to a weekend. Also atwitter at the prospect of maybe buying Norm's house. If we get it will I forever call it "Norm's house"? Dunno. I am trying not to get too excited so I won't be disappointed if someone else gets it. We still have a beautiful piece of property right next door, prime for building our own house. But 4 acres...a beautiful custom cedar home, already built, landscaping done, paved driveway...stop Mary, your hyperventilating! The cat is being crazy...I need to go grab her and trim her nails. Laters, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment